2021-10-03 09:54:22来源：未知作者： admin阅读量：
I. Phonetics (5 point )
Directions:In each of following groups of words, there are four underlined letters or letter combinations marked A, B, C and D. Compare the underlined parts and identify the one that different from the others in pronunciation, Mark your answer by blackening the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
1. A.coach B.float C.broad D.throat
2. A.riddle B.ripen C.privilege D.primitive
3. A.decision B.comprehension C.extension D.pension
4. A.brother B.thrill C. these D.rather
5. A.comb B.thumb C.doubt D.tablet
II. Vocabulary and Structure (15 points )
Direction: There are 15 incomplete sentences in this section. For each sentence there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose one answer that best completes the sentence and blacken the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
6. Whenever he comes to our garden, he can’t help _________ the flowers.
A.admires B.admired C.admiring D.to admire
7. --Where is Dick?
--He _________ home for a while.
A.would be B.should be C.would have been D.should have been
8. I hesitated for a long time, and in the end I decided to _________ the job.
A.take B.apply C.find D.search
9. Steve looked at the envelope and recognized Jenny’s handwriting ________.
A.recently B.immediately C.exactly D.frequently
10. This time tomorrow, I ________ on the beach, enjoying the sunshine!
A. am siting B.sit C. Would sit D.will be sitting
11. The ukulele is a ________ instrument, which resembles a guitar.
A.Hawaiian musical small B.small musical Hawaiian
C.Hawaiian small musical D.small Hawaiian musical
12. --Do you like my new shoes? They were only $15.
--Wow! That’s cheap, what a ________ !
A.gain B.profit C.bargain D.win
13. __________ in thought while driving, he almost ran into the car coming in the opposite direction.
A. Losing B. Lost C. Lose D. To lose
14. You can’t imagine __________ foolishly he behaved at the party.
A. how B.that C.what D. so
15. I don’t want to watch the football match. Can you __________ Channel 9?
A. change in B.change over C. change to D. change into
16. Women employees ________ the same salaries as men for doing the same work.
A.are paying B.have been paid C.paid D.have paid
17. Never ________ the weather been so bad in October.
A.is B.are C.has D.have
18. Many careers require a college degree; some jobs, ________, only require previous experience.
A.however B.therefore C.moreover D.furthermore
19. The clock has stopped. I ________ get it go again and set the alarm, or I will be late again tomorrow.
A.could B.might C.would D.must
20. Don’t ask him how old he is. He ’s really ____about it.
A.sensitive B.careless C. cautious D.anxious
III.Cloze (30 points )
Direction : For each blank in the following passage, there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the one that is most suitable and mark your answer by blackening the corresponding letter the Answer Sheet.
Physical activity through sports can enhance your child’s physical health. Sports can also have a positive effect on his mental health. Sports participation helps children ___21___ life skills suck as learning to ___22___ with loss and disappointment these mental health benefits can be ____23____ helpful during the challenging years of adolescence.
As your child grows and his body changes, confidence and self-esteem ___24___ from a positive body image. ____25____ sports participation helps your child____26____ a healthy weight and see his body as a ___27___ to succeed on the
playing field. A good body image improves mental health so that your child is less ___28___ to experience feelings of low self-worth.
Children who participate ____29___ sports must learn to work with their teammates to ____30____ a goal. Through sports, a child is ___31___ to build confidence in his abilities. Winning does not have to be the only confidence builder. A ___32___ pass or assist during a game also improves confidence.
Exercise and sports participation have been ___33___ to have antidepressant (抗抑郁的) effects. Children who play sports generally report having a positive ___34___ on life. Improved self-esteem can ___35___ a child not only in sports events, but also in academic performance.
21. A.stimulate B.develop C.motivate D.create
22. A.deal B.make C.disagree D.struggle
23. A.actually B.specifically C.especially D.merely
24. A.arise B.raise C.lift D.move
25. A.Typical B.popular C.Common D.Regular
26. A.retain B.reserve C.maintain D.prevent
27. A.form B.tool C.symbol D.technique
28. A.likely B.hardly C.gradually D.really
29. A.on B.in C.with D.over
30. A.settle B.arrive C.obtain D.achieve
31. A.able B.capable C.qualified D.skilled
32. A.frequent B.free C.successful D.gradual
33. A.implied B.applied C.referred D.shown
34. A.meaning B.outlook C.expectation D.approach
35. A.improve B.demand C.benefit D.promote
IV. Reading comprehension (60 points )
Directions: There are five reading passages in this each passage is followed by four questions. For each questions there are four suggested answers marked A, B, C and D. Choose the best answer and blacken the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
文章来源: 盘虬卧龙 http://www.oicoffee.com文章标题: 2019年成人高考专升本《英语》备考练习题及答案